Entrepreneurs/Companies seeking funding.
Please read through the following carefully to ensure that your business fits the Grovest mandate and to maximise your chances of getting selected for Investment.
- Is your business revenue producing;
- Have an impressive and plausible business model;
- Are attractively priced and have potential for rapid growth;
- Have a defensible market position;
- Have a dynamic and motivated management team that has a meaningful equity stake in the business;
- Operating casino’s or other gambling related activities including any other games of
- Require growth capital.
Your application must include an executive summary, complete business plan and financial projections.
There are a number of steps in the investment screening process
1. Online Application
Submit your Executive Summary, Business Plan and Financials.
Once an application has been accepted for review and all information has been provided by the entrepreneur, investment analysts will investigate the opportunity. If the business model successfully meets the Grovest criteria, we’ll notify you to meet with one of our members of the investment committee.
3. Investment Screening Meeting
Should your meeting with one of our investment committee members be successful, we will contact you to schedule a presentation to the full investment committee. This presentation is normally about 45 minutes. About 15% of all entrepreneurs who apply reach this stage.
4. Next Steps
If your presentation was successful and well received by the investment committee we will actively engage in our comprehensive formal investment process which will include:
- A Term Sheet.
- A Due Diligence.
- Formal Legal Agreements